Subject: Re: [Leica] Alternate to current 35mm ASPH?
From: David Degner <leicanews@myrealbox.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 21:20:31 -0600

One of my freinds here at school walks around all the time with a 35(I
think it is the latest non ASPH) on his M6, it all has a very flat profile
so its no burden.  When I pull out my TTL(a little taller) and 50
Summicron(a lot longer) I'll admit I'm jealous of those few centimeters
that he doesn't have to carry.