Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M6 TTL Silver Chrome .58X Mint++++
From: "Thomas G. Tamura" <ttamura@aloha.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 12:40:37 -1000

I hate to do this,  but must
sell this barely used (only shot a few rolls,)
exquisite Leica M6 TTL .58X body in silver chrome
finish.  Yes, this is the very hard to find, on
the used market, .58X   I bought it to complement my "user" M6 TTL .72X, but
it's in such nice condition, I was afraid to actually use or even take it
outside the boundaries of my yard!

The body is in Mint++++ condition and still
includes the plastic covering on the bottom
plate.  Includes outer box, plastic presentation
box, Leica strap and IB.

I am asking $1250 and that includes shipping via
UPS 2nd Day Air/Blue Label, fully insured of
course.  Payment via Money Order or Cashier's
Check only - sorry no PayPal.  Postal MO will
ship the next business day - other methods of
course will depend on when payment clears the
bank.

Let me know if you have any questions, comments
and/or concerns.