Subject: Re: [Leica] Daily dose of Spring #7
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 08:06:56 -0600

Don

Terrible title - but can't think anything better.  nice shot.  I compared
my 560/6.8 Telyt to Canon Super Glass some years ago and came away choosing
the Telyt every time - But I sure wish it was faster...

Gene

                      "Don Dory"
                      <dorysrus@mindspring.com>           To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  [Leica] Daily dose of Spring #7
                      -alto.ca.us

                      04/02/2003 10:08 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

This image is one of the first I shot(other than test images) with the 400
Telyt that some on this list have been promoting.  All I can say is WOW!  I
have some L glass and it is not as good as this.  Especially since this
image was shot somewhere around !/60 in very early morning light.  And yes,
the Leicaflex screen does wonderful things in discriminating focus.

Comments as always welcome.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com