Subject: Re: [Leica] Wells-Next-The-Sea (Non Leica)
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 07:13:46 -0500

Graham,

http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/tpalt05.html

I see that in at least this, making a strong horizontal composition into a
vertical,  we share a view of the world.  I have looked at your wonderful
landscapes for about a year now and marveled at how differently we see the
world.  You have a wonderful knack for bringing elements of the big picture
in to a whole composition.  I suspect if both of us were staring at the same
landscape you would be pulling out your Noctilux and green filter and I
would be on my knees with a macro lens focusing on some odd stem.

Keep up the great work!

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com