Subject: Re: [Leica] The New MP
From: "" <leica-user@ispwest.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 22:23:21 -0800

I have been using mine for over a week now and I must say having the opportunity to
shoot a new M3(Adapted of course) is an immense feeling.
I cannot say what the feeling was like back in the day when the M3 was new, but I can say
that the smoothness of the shutter is beyond anything I have ever expected in a camera.

I will not start sucking Leica's ---- but I am please..if it is even just to have experienced
what guys back in the days did when the M3 came out.

Ruddy Roye