Subject: Re: [Leica] 80-200 question
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:20:56 -0600

If I remember right, lenses which use the anomalous dispersion (UD, ED
etc.) type glasses are sensitive to temperature and therefore are made to
focus past infinity to compensate for this phenomenon.  I believe the newer
Leica long zooms use this type of glass.

Gene

                      Mark Rabiner
                      <mark@rabinergroup.com>             To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc: