Subject: Re: [Leica] 80-200 question
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 08:59:28 -0600

Thermal expansion allowance it is.  Angenieux and Zeiss film zooms  have
this too.  I got caught by that factor way back in 19xx, and  spoiled some
football footage from the top of the press box in Tulane stadium.  (That
gives you a hint at when 19xx was.) Of course, if your lens sample goes TOO
FAR past  8, you'll be able to focus on the back of your head.

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com