Subject: Re: [Leica] Wrist straps
From: "Paul" <ubet@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 13:23:07 +0200

M,

I have used the original Leica wrist strap. Still do, from time to time.
It works good. Especially when walking around looking for pictures,
it's like the camera is always ready. Then, of course, you may still
want to hang it round your neck, when going in the supermarket or
something like that. Pros and cons. Well. I don't know if this was
any good answer. I like it. Go get it.

Paul