Subject: [Leica] The World Is Divided Into Just Two Kinds of People...
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 21:39:30 -0500

You know, the world is divided into just two kinds of people;        s
and closet        s.  At least the leaders of the United States who have
dragged us into this terrible and tragic war are "out of the closet."
As an American, I am an        , too, but I would much rather be an
        than a closet        .  Eh, Oddmund?

	Buzz Hausner