Subject: Re: [Leica] Your Daily Dose of Spring
From: "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 09:25:49 -0000

From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 28 March 2003 02:45
Subject: [Leica] Your Daily Dose of Spring

> Spring is in full bloom here in the American South.  Once again, the
streets
> and cars are yellow and pink from pollen and cherry blossoms.  I guess it
is
> time to post a bunch of flower pictures, one a day.
>
> This year, I am going to try things that have not been real successful for
> me.  This project starts with a backlit tree with the glowing blossoms
> framed and referenced by black limbs.  This is an image that I am somewhat
> happy with.  I suspect it is one of those images that take on a life of
> their own once they get over 16X20.
>
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1389378&size=md
>
> Comments are especially useful this time around and criticism is even more
> helpful than useful.

Hi Don,
I've been wondering whether you would repeat the dosage this year. Glad to
hear that you decided to just that, last year will be a hard act to follow.
Unless the blossom is white I would have liked to have seen it in colour :-)

- --Graham

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Your Daily Dose of Spring)