Subject: Re: [Leica] CL metering question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:24:10 -0700

The shutter speed is hooked up to the meter by a linkage while the
aperture works solely through the meter cell. Check it against a known
good meter. It sounds to me that it is time for a new CdS meter cell
though perhaps just an adjustment to the electrical circuit might do
the trick. In other words, if there is a problem, it needs a CLA.

John Collier