Subject: Re: [Leica] Here is Martin's Review: Minolta Dimage Dual Scan III
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:41:38 -0500

If you would like to try out a free and excellent dust and scratch removal
tool, go to polaroid.com, and search for their "Dust and Scratch Removal
Utility".  It isn't easy to find, let me save you the trouble :
http://www.polaroid.com/service/software/poladsr/poladsr.html

The program installs both a standalone program and a plugin for Photoshop.
I prefer using the plugin.   It takes a bit of tweaking, but it works like
a charm.  And did I mention that it is free?

Dan C.

ps...I've used the Minolta Dual Scan II for several years, and I've been
very happy with it.  I use it with Vuescan on a Windows machine.

[snip]