Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: From yesterday
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:33:10 -0600

Jim,

Therefore, Comrade Moss is nothing but a terrorist. Shame people do not have
anything better to do. I liked BD's answer. I guess I need to look at links
before I click on them. I was waiting to see one of Graham's great shots or
one from someone else. I was not prepared to see what I saw. Not that this
was the first time I've seen anything that degusting, but there is a time
and place for everything and I think the group as a whole decided this
wasn't the place.

Sam Krneta