Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 12: Drooling over Harleys
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:19:41 +0100

Jerry, the first (and only) BMW I rode on was not the one you described.

A friend in the south of France came across a WWII variant. You know, the
one with springs on the seat (the driver's seat only) to work as shock
absorbers. No other springs to be seen except for those.

It was not very pleasant sitting on the back of that one after we worked on
it in our spare time for about a month :(

Glad to hear progress is being made! :)

Daniel