Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:OT Silverfast vs ?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 20:30:21 -0500

Bill -

I purchased the very expensive Silverfast software for my first Nikon
scanner - the LS2000; however, the Nikon software and PS have improved so
much since then that I have not found it necessary to buy the even more
expensive upgrades for the LS4000.  I use the Nikon software for scanning
and the PS software for tweaking.  It works fine and is much more intuitive
than the Silverfast software.

Tina