Subject: Re: [Leica] telyt in the zoo
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 13:17:31 -0800

On 3/23/03 animal  wrote:

>http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/folder-4311.html

Thanks for sharing.

I like both shots of man and seal especially the "kiss". The seal's whiskers,
his hair, the sleek skin, his stubbly chin, the soft background.

The ducks were a bit busy for me, hard to pick out much.

The pelican with the refection of feathers in the glassy water is very nice. I
think it would make a very satisfying print.

What film etc? I always like a sense of what people are using.

Adam

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] telyt in the zoo)
Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] telyt in the zoo)