Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW wk12/sl
From: "Steve LeHuray" <steve@streetphoto.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 20:49:00 -0400

> Steve LeHuray wrote:
>>
>> http://www.streetphoto.net/paw2003/wk12.html
>>
>> All comments welcome.
>>
>> sl

Hey Mark,

Hows everything?

> Cool shot Steve!

Thank you.

> I like the way the people become a kind of motif in the pattern making
> up the building.

Here is a game to play -- see how many vertical elements you can count in
this picture.

> Never seen that done before!
> And I'm always a sucker for those shots where some people are blurry and
> others are not. Time exposures. Usually tripod but from what I know of
> you I bet you braced it up there somehow with Duck Tape.

Nope! Handheld. Used a 28/2.0 and the blur must come from using a 15th so I
could use f4.0 for some dof.

> Not the sharpest shot in the world but that's the point certainly. It's
> what makes it.

Glad you noticed that because I cannot remember the last time I took a sharp
shot, (shaky 60 year old hands).

> Mark Rabiner

Best,

sl