Subject: [Leica] Denver Art Museum photo-BUSTED!
From: Jeff S <four_season_photo@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:30:31 -0800 (PST)

You caught me on this one! I used a Toshiba PDR-M25
digicam to do the deed. It's an unremarkable piece of
equipment save that I got it gratis. I was also
carrying a Leica R4sP + 25/2.8 Elmarit-R but really
wanted to try this photo in color, didn't think Tmax
400 would be ideal for doing it in b&w, and wanted a
longer lens anyhow.

For the past few years I had been using Tmax 400 +
Xtol almost exlusively, but now prefer that that combo
more for situations that might benefit from it's
smooth, rather creamy look (it can look downright
muddy in certain situations). I expect to be
experimenting with Pyro-based developer--WD2D+ comes
to mind--in the future.

Jeff S