Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Flash Aperture, [ was Which Leica ?, M5, M6TTL, or M7 ]
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:05:52 -0700

Unfortunately no if you are using a M6TTL. As I posted earlier the
M6TTL does not indicate overexposure. So if you are too close then you
will get a exposure OK indication even though it was overexposed. If
the Metz flash also gives you the minimum distance, that would be
useful indeed. The SF-20 does not.

John Collier