Subject: Re: [Leica] Ruddy Up and Showing:-)
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:21:53 +0100 (MET)

Well said, Martin. I do take it as just such. And your remarks about the
captions ... that is what lead me to comment, originally, that Ruddy does
have a feeling for how this should be handled.

It's not an irrelevant subject. It's become a major problem ... that (and
now my cynicism is coming out) ... that no body cares about for similar
reasons to those that people only raise their eyebrows, but not more,
about the HIV catastrophe for Africa. That doesn't make it any less
important and is absolutely necessary to document ... but who is going to
care? The same people who care about peace in the world?

Daniel