Subject: Re: [Leica] What do you think of ELMAR 90/4.0?
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:28:14 -0500

Karen,
If the 135 Canon is in decent shape I think you will be pleasantly surprised
by how good it really is.  Optically it is a stretched Zeiss design which
even Erwin Putts claims set the standard for 135's until possibly the mid
60's when Leica brought out their 135 Tele Elmarit.

As to the 35 F2.8 Canon lens you acquired, again, I think you will be very
pleasantly surprised by just how good it really is.

As Kyle keeps telling us, keep pushing the shutter release, someday it will
come unstuck.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com