Subject: RE: [Leica] Digilux angst
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 10:45:44 -0500

Marc,

> Thanks, Lea! I will try bringing the card into a local shop and see
> what they can do

Not meaning to discourage you, but I doubt that they either know enough to
actually do anything, or that even if they did, that there would be anything
they could do!

> - I have not formatted it yet.

Do not if you expect to get any data off of it!

> It is frustrating,
> because most of the time it works perfectly, but then total failure,
> well, it makes me nervous to use the camera for critical shooting...

You best get this issue resolved!

Regards,

Austin

Replies: Reply from "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Digilux angst)