Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica R on Canon digital
From: Cummer <cummer@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 22:20:28 +0800

- - ----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 6:41 AM
Subject: [Leica] Latest shot from a digital with a Leica lens

>  Hi all:
>
>  I shot this Saturday with the Leica 400mm on a Canon digital.
>
>  http://robsteve.com/LUG/ALB-Guelph-01.jpg

Hi Robert,
What model of Canon digital did you use? I have used Leica R lenses
on the Canon D60 and have trouble consistently achieving accurate
focus on the non interchangeable focusing screen. My next Canon
digital must have interchangeable screens in order to improve my
focusing accuracy. You obviously don't have a problem with focus
judging from your excellent shot.
Cheers
Howard