Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Images on the gallery
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:31:22 +0100 (MET)

Ruddy,
I'm not finding them. When you upload images they go into a folder called
"Images" or something like that and by default, that folder is not public.
You have to either make that folder public, or create a new folder
(public) and move them out of "images" into the new folder.

It's kind of handy to have the "images" folder as a private folder. It
gives you a chance to write captions etc before they go out.

Thanks for trying. Don't give up.

Daniel