Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: D mount still cameras???
From: Mike Durling <durling@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 10:42:37 -0500

Which  are D mount lenses.  Old Bell and Howell's took C-mount lenses
and there was another standard foro the Kodak cine-special.

I don't know of any still cameras that took either of these lenses, but
some older video cameras could take them.  These days most are autofocus
and most don't have interchangable lenses.  Some of the better Canons
are exceptions.

I would like to know which lenses 1950s VistaVision cameras took.  They
recorded a 24x36 image so they must have taken standard still lenses.

Mike D