Subject: RE: [Leica] Entry-level rangefinder for a newbie?
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:23:17 -0700

Patrick--

Thanks! :)

Kit

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of Patrick
Jelliffe
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 4:19 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Ten--That's about the age I was when I started
frequenting pawn shops on Larimer Street.  First
purchase was an Argus C3 for $15.00. A elderly
neighbor gave me his 100mm Argus lens, and I was in
heaven.

Someone on this list, maybe Mr. Nitka, has a Canon IV
I think, with 50mm lens and trigger wind mechanism for
a real fair price.  Nice camera, and collectible,
meaning one can always get their money out of it
if/when they move up to the stratosphere.

Regards,

Patrick

- --- Kit McChesney | acmefoto <kitmc@acmefoto.com>