Subject: Re: [Leica] Public service announcement
From: "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 20:30:50 -0000

From: "Craig Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 14 March 2003 19:57

> http://www.geebeephoto.com/
>
> Twits.
> --
> Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
> http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
> http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html
>
> "Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...
I re-subscribed at the beginning of February so I am currently paying them
to run an ad for their company. The addition of my notice is a futile
gesture but I am small minded enough to draw some comfort from it.  They
kindly swapped that little lemon tree logo for hundreds of my photographs,
12 months work and enough credit card debt to run a small country. Now I
know how to alter the logo I may go back and be a little more creative.

 If anyone is considering Feature Price as a host I would not recommend
them. Unless you are the hypothetical blind photographer much discussed of
late on the LUG.

I suppose another possibility is that an art lover has hacked and wiped my
site in the interests of aesthetic purity.

Whatever happened it is pissing me off so bad I fear for my sanity.

- --Graham

Message from Craig Zeni <clzeni@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Public service announcement)