Subject: Re: [Leica] Which Leica ?, M5, M6TTL, or M7
From: Roger Skully <robinsnes@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:52:02 -0500

On 3/13/03 5:44 PM, "Mark Kronquist" <mak@teleport.com> wrote:

> 2. Try before you buy and M5 is bigger and handles far differently than your
> M4-2

The M5 is a very different kind of Leica. I own one, as well as several M3
and an M4-2. The M5 feels more solid to me, I have small hands, and the
meter is amazingly accurate. It is my first choice when using slide films.
It also meters well through filters. It is a camera to fall in love with. It
did not sell well for many reasons, but it is a camera to have an affair
with.

- --
Roger Skully
Robins Nest Photography