Subject: [Leica] Exposure question - I finally got the web link of the photo
From: "AM Neis" <hey_eyni@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:09:10 +0000

Hi all,

Now I got the link.  I hope it hasn't expired.

http://www.photoworkshop.com/gallery/albun97/aab

The photo was shot with an M7 set on auto and a 35 Summicron-asph.  The
aperture was f/4-5.6.  The film was Fuji 800 NPZ.  There were light
reflections in the water so I compensated by 1 1/2 stops.  Was there a
better way so that there will be no rainbow colors in the sun beam?

Thanks again,
AM Neis