Subject: RE: [Leica] Which Leica ?, M5, (now hand crank)
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:00:50 -0700

> > It think I would be reassured by having the ability to hand crank my
> > car if need be.

You can buy my friends Lada Niva - comes fully equipped with one...  :-)

(as an aside, when my partners old company was building villages in the
Sakha Republic in arctic Russia, they would buy brand new Ladas for the
construction work. First thing the engineers did was take them completely to
bits and put them, together properly)