Subject: Re: [Leica] Rollei GOODIES FOR SALE March 14, 2003
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:29:48 -0800

Kit

I would respectfully request that you read beyond the word Rollei.

Actually, a few years ago, the widow of a local photographer and
collector did bring me several Rolleiflexes that her husband squirreled
away.  Later she found boxes of Leicas etc.  I won't even discuss
the watches, stamps and coins, of which I had no interest.  I have
been helping her to sell the items.  Hence my adverts.

BTW, haven't you exceeded your self-imposed 5 responses to
the LUG, per day?

Jerry