Subject: RE: [Leica] New to the list
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:54:28 -0700

Giorgio--

Yes, you are right about pazzo. I think my reference to "schiocco" comes
from Montale's poem, Ossi de Seppia ... remember the passage ... "Friuschii
di serpi, schiocchi di merli." The joking cries of blackbirds. (among the
slithering of snakes!)

Now that DOES make sense, since we are a bunch of cacklers on here! Four and
twenty blackbirds squawking on the wire!

Grazie mille. My Italian comes from college, and from my graduate studies.

Ciao!

Kit