Subject: [Leica] Really cheap Crumpler bags at REI.com
From: "John Um" <jumesq@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:58:57 -0500

Hello all,

This is not a forsale post, so don't rip my head off!

I just wanted to point out that REI.com outlet has some killer deals on the
remainder of last year's crumpler bags.  They aren't the camera specific
ones, but I think at the advertised price (and generous return policy)
there's no loss in seeing whether it may suffice as a bag for my M6 (leica
content) and files/papers/etc.

I got the wack-o-phone laptop carrier ($39) and the seedy three messenger
bag ($26).  For the messenger bag, you can buy a padded insert for 70ish
dollars to turn it into a true camera bag.

I know the wack-o-phone is normally sold for ~100ish.

Just passing on a great deal.