Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica MP and Leicavit M
From: "" <leica-user@ispwest.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 01:12:11 -0800

Hi Ya-all
I am a new member of the chatter-box but not so much a new user.
I must say that after "listening" to so much back and forth tantrums, I often wonder
why..anyone would stay subscribed to so much ego and testosterone Today I finally read
something that I thought I was honest and interesting .
Thanks Mr. Abrahams for such a compelling piece of material and I too am interested in
your Rapidwinder versus the Leicavit.

As a sidebar..I have yet to read a piece of material that is soaked in humility and left to dry
so that younger photographers can be in spired by its taste and texture.  I wonder what will
people remember us by...the fact that we used machines to echo our visions  or the pride
we took in showing those visions.

The blabbing and stroking of eaqch othwer's ego is ofcourse apart of it..just like any other
piece of the puzzle, but I search in all the writings for a true soul.  One who is out there
committed to  Sisiphus's rock.  I am no saint either.  I know I get caught up, however, it is
this emptiness within me that I can see refelected in the pages that I read....and I wonder is
this the reason why we call ourselves PHOTOGRAPHERS.

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica MP and Leicavit M)
Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Leica MP and Leicavit M)
Reply from "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch> (Re: [Leica] Leica MP and Leicavit M)