Subject: RE: [Leica] Autofocus Leica R
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:32:15 -0500

Ordinarily, I would not stoop to the defense of bad writing, but in this
case I must rise in behalf of Anthony Burgess' inventive language from
"A Clockwork Orange,"  which our correspondent has quoted, much to my
shock and amazement, with near accuracy.  All Droogies are invited to
the next LUGfestt at the Korova Milkbar, hold the ultra-v.

	Buzz "Alex" Hausner