Subject: Re: [Leica] G-R8 camera
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:21:26 -0800

David, hi and welcome!  Always good to "hear" a new "voice" here on the
LUG.

Would love to see shots taken with the 21-35mm zoom, so please post
them on a webpage if you find the time.  Doesn't the fact that it's
slower than the Nikkor primes bother you?

> Apologies If I have broken any protocols by posting this generally.

Hehe, well, it's difficult sometimes to post *anything* to the LUG
without doing this.  However, we generally confine "for sale" and "want
to buy" posts to Fridays -- if you stick around long enough, you'll see
automated messages from Brian Reid (the List Owner) posted at sunrise
on Friday just east of the Dateline and sunset on Friday just west of
the dateline (or something like that).  What it means is that Friday
extends from about Thursday morning to Saturday morning on the LUG ;)

M.

Replies: Reply from David White <dave@nospin.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] G-R8 camera)