Subject: Re: [Leica] Autofocus Leica R
From: John Nebel <nebel@csdco.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:07:24 -0700

B. D.

Beethoven lost the ability to perform, ie. play the piano.  I'd read
recently where he became pretty poor at that, even with his own music.

What you say about photographing blind appears reasonable and is not
contradicted by the Beethoven example, given the above additional bit of
information.

John Nebel