Subject: RE: [Leica] It's all gone Very quiet
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:58:32 -0500

Dumb in my case ;-)

I just received a "new" 50/2.8 Elmar collapsible, and am so enamored by it,
I must go take a roll of pictures.  A roll of film is the minimum unit of
measure I seen to have...and being a have a full brick (well, one roll was
"taken" by a friend of mine, so it's not really full) of Fuji Press 800,
I'll shoot it with that!

Austin

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] It's all gone Very quiet)