Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica focusing...HELP!
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 07:29:38 -0600

Yes, I have the Leica magnifier...and I do like it and believe it helps.

My 35mm lens came with a focusing tab (maybe they all do?) but my 50mm did
not. A fellow LUGite was kind enough to send me a tab which I epoxied to my
brand new Summicron some time back. It does help to have that as a tactile
reference for where the lens is focused.

Lea