Subject: Re: [Leica] wimpy slightly drunk dutchman
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:55:23 -0800

Felix

All the intelligence in the world is useless unless the user knows
how and when to access and use it.  Your Britannica and Encarta
are dumb, without a person who can read or use the computer.

Knowledge means nowt without the ability to use it.

It is in bad taste to wave one's diplomas and certificates about.

Jerry