Subject: [Leica] PAW 10 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:35:42 +0100

The high point of this week was out on the ice, the National Championships
in Synchronized skating.

I shot it on film ... for the very last time. I found out from Kyle where
you could get a Leica D100 and mine is on its way in.

There was a question a while back about Fujicolor 1600. I used that film.
The scans are "straight" scans (using Vuescan's defaults). My daughter's
team has dark blue and black outfits so it isn't real easy to judge color
rendition, but I'll probably put some more up for the other teams and they
are colorful.

http://geocities.com/daniel_ridings/paw2003/10.html

Take care!
Daniel