Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica focusing...HELP!
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 22:20:14 -0700

Jerry--

Of course a Leica Autofocus SLR would be a great camera, no doubt about it.
I am saying that Lea should not be discouraged from using her M (I like Mark
Rabiner's remarks on this--that we need to spend lots of intense, focused
time with our M's) to do the work she does. She obviously loves her M6. I'd
much rather find a way to encourage someone to use the M and really get into
the groove with it, than to move over to autofocus.

The kinds of images that are possible with an M and less possible with other
cameras and lenses are worth the work, worth the time, worth the effort, and
the difficulty.

And you know I'm just giving you, Jerry, a hard time. You're so much fun to
tease! ;-)

Kit