Subject: [Leica] Another PECOW posted
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: 09 Mar 2003 20:10:44 -0500

LUGs

My Picture Every Couple of Weeks project, along with most other
photographic endeavors, has unfortunately suffered due to personal
obligations.  The current offering, PECOW No. 4, is a catch-up of a
couple of rolls exposed last December in Washington DC and just now
appearing in positive form.

The occasion was a church service observing the thirtieth anniversary of
the ordination of an old friend and college roommate. Both Ilford 3200
rated at 1600 and Tri-X pushed to 1600 were used.  Despite the
unobtrusiveness of the M6, a woman in the pew behind me suggested that I
ought not be taking pictures. Mindful of my surroundings and the
upcoming return airplane trip, I kept to myself a suggestion as to what
she could do in her hat.

The archive pic comes from a Rolleiflex 3.5E2 Xenotar.  The subject is
Morris at about 10 weeks.  He belongs to a dear friend of the female
persuasion.

The pictures are at:
http://www.photo.net/users/royzart/pecow/pecow04.html

The main PECOW is at: