Subject: Re: [Leica] wimpy slightly drunk dutchman
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:44:48 +1100

But apart from a legal system, clean water, sewerage, health,
education, language and stable government, what have the Romans ever
done for us ;-)

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] wimpy slightly drunk dutchman)
Reply from "John O. Newell" <jnewell@attbi.com> (Re: [Leica] wimpy slightly drunk dutchman)
Reply from Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] wimpy slightly drunk dutchman)