Subject: RE: [Leica] Steamboat Natchez in the fog
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 21:03:35 -0000

Great shot Sonny!

Gerry
Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us]On Behalf Of (SonC)
Sonny Carter
Sent: 09 March 2003 20:06
To: Leica Users Group
Subject: [Leica] Steamboat Natchez in the fog

Having called it a day, Jeffery Smith and I were leaving the French Quarter
at dusk, (how could one tell?) Mardi Gras, on our way to the Red Line
Streetcar to head uptown.   We, (mainly he) spotted this shot, and we both
worked it. Interesting and fun to shoot with someone else, not competitively
like news shooters, but just talking about the possibilities.

Anyhow here's my best frame.

http://www.sonc.com/natchez_fog.htm

Regards,

SonC  (Sonny Carter)