Subject: Re: [Leica] price gouging/economics etc.
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 12:04:51 -0800

Austin

As a lark, every time I visited a different foreign country
such as Japan, Korea, England, Alabama or New York,
I would sample a Big Mac, small fries, and a vanilla shake.
Just once, to set standards!  From then on, I ate mostly
indigenous food.  Never fast foods!.

Of course in my earlier days of foreign travel there were no
Big Macs in Libya, or on Johnson Island, or Eniwetok.

Jerry