Subject: RE: [Leica] Flag waving
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 19:21:28 -0800

Graham, as a person who enjoyed the hell out of visiting Scotland, what you
said is one of the funniest things I've read on the LUG.

Jay Burleson
"Truth is like nudity: It is on occasion indispensable,
but it is dangerous and should not be displayed openly."
Anonymous
www.jayburleson.com

Hi Steve,
They might let him live if he has an American accent. If you have an English
accent you only have to say "hello how are you?" and in the space of the six
feet or so between you and the person you are greeting it somehow
transmogrifies into "We certainly stuck it up you at Culloden". Why do
Glaswegians hate us so if they are English too.

- --Graham

- ---