Subject: Re: [Leica] b and h photo for film?
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 21:13:57 -0600

Never had a problem with film ordering from B&H(knocking wood). I use the
FedEx Saver method, which says 3 days, but sometimes makes it down here in
only 2 days.

Their deal on Fuji 800 Press 20pk beats anyone, even gray market. And the
B&H price is USA.

The "notify me when it's in stock" on the website is great.

Chris
New Orleans