Subject: Re: [Leica] M6/M6TTL power consumption...
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 16:42:43 -0800

I am puzzled.  Does your test show that when the M6ttl is left at a shutter
speed with the meter off there is no drain on the battery?

My M6ttl will drain the battery unless stored with the shutter dial on off.
Is my M6 not working properly?  Am I doing something wrong?

Roland Smith
Oakland, California