Subject: Re: [Leica] Flag waving
From: "GeeBee" <graham@geebeespaw.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 21:40:22 -0000

From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: 08 March 2003 20:49

> I was wondering myself if Marc would like to tell the customers of a
Glasgow
> bar that they were all really English ;-)
>
> Steve

Hi Steve,
They might let him live if he has an American accent. If you have an English
accent you only have to say "hello how are you?" and in the space of the six
feet or so between you and the person you are greeting it somehow
transmogrifies into "We certainly stuck it up you at Culloden". Why do
Glaswegians hate us so if they are English too.

- --Graham